Blog > Guest Posts
Invitation for Guest Posts
If you are an expert on database management systems and you want to spread your knowledge to a wider audience, we invite you to write an article for publishing on this blog.
These are our guidelines:
- We are looking for both theoretical and practical expertise, either general database theory or specific experience with some system.
"Data Modeling for Quantum Computers" would be fine,
"Big Data Implementations in Berkeley DB" would be fine too.
- The content should be unique, not to be published somewhere else.
- The post should be relevant to readers with advanced to expert level of DBMS knowledge. We will not publish entry level articles.
- You are encouraged to provide a short bio, including a picture and a link to your website.
- Your post will be available via our archives for ever. We will publish a link to the post on our home page for a limited time, and, in case the post is related to a specific system, within the "More Resources" section of the system's page.
- We will promote your post via our social media channels on Twitter/X and LinkedIn.
- Besides the promotional benefit, you will not receive any monetary remunerations.
- We reserve the right to reject any proposals if we see it unfit for our blog.
- We will reject guest posts that look too much like advertisement for a certain product or service. Such articles may be suitable for sponsored posts, in which case they will be clearly labelled as such.
If you feel like that is something for you, please contact us.